A MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS ABOUT COVID-19
To our valued customer,
The health and well-being of our customers and our team here at LaMettry’s Collision is our number one priority. We are closely monitoring Coronavirus (COVID-19) and taking guidance from public health officials.
We have implemented measures and precautions including additional cleaning of our office, hard surfaces, restrooms, and waiting areas. Multiple times a day, staff will be using products approved by the CDC to kill the virus.
Vehicles in for repairs will receive a sanitary cleaning at all touchpoints, and as we exit the vehicle at completion of the repairs. If any of our employees are showing any signs of illness, or not feeling well, we are asking them to stay home. If you yourself are not feeling well, let us know and we will be happy to assist with pick-up and delivery of your vehicle.
We care about you and your health. Thank you for your vigilance as we work together to keep everyone safe.
We are happy to welcome our customers back into our front offices and customer waiting areas. For everyone’s safety, our staff will continue to wear masks for all customer interactions whether inside or outside.
LaMettry’s is OPEN and continuing to offer:
- Home pick-up and delivery of your vehicle available.
- Online photo estimates at: https://www.lamettrys.com/start-estimate/
- Contact free estimates (upon request)
- We will gather your information on the phone when you let us know you’ve arrived, come out and take photos of the damage, and then email you an estimate.
- You can pay online, and we can collect your signature digitally, making it a no contact experience.
Call us for details at (888) 898-0016